Hello, I'm Nedra. I'm a 22 year old fashion major living in SoCal and this is my personal blog. If you're not body positive get the fuck out.
Why are we not talking about Derrick Coleman????
- He’s been legally Deaf since he was 3 years old
- That’s 20 years
- He received a letter from a fan who’s also Deaf and he wrote back an inspirational reply
- He’s the first ever Deaf offensive player in the league.
- He’s also the first to score a touchdown
- In order to play football, he has to watch everyone else and move when they move, wear hearing aids, and he has to read Quarterback Russell Wilson’s lips in order to know what the play is, and he still manages to do it and do it well.
- He’s just an inspiration to me and a lot of others.
Photography by Christopher Parsons
sad single and slightly slutty
May you have enough money to pay your bills this month with a little extra left over for a bit of fun.
This is one of the nicest things to wish for someone
Jill Scott at the ‘Get On Up’ Press Conference at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel on July 21, 2014
I love every single photo I have ever seen of this girl.
i need my child to look and be this cute